With the festive season not far away, if you have yet to choose a gift for the man in your life, there are many cool car gadgets that he would love and to save you some time, we have put together our list of top auto gadgets that make for an ideal Xmas gift.
- Dash & Rear Cam – If he has yet to invest in a front or rear cam, this is a guaranteed pleaser and the cams come with complete step-by-step instructions for installation and it is likely to be the first thing he does after the Christmas Dinner. Some units have motion sensors and when anything or anyone comes close to the car, the camera activates and records for a short period, while a dash cam records continually and in the event of an accident, you have the video footage to establish fault.
- State of the Art Media Player – Check out Bankstown Sound, where you can buy a multimedia player unit to replace that ageing CD player he has in his car, and with Bluetooth, he can connect to his mobile device and with hands-free call options, it will keep him safe. If you could borrow his car, have the local in-car shop install the unit and return the car without saying a word and watch his reaction when he sees the touch screen player.
- Magnetic Wireless Charging Device – Simply place the phone onto the magnetic pad and charging begins and when he gets to know this handy device, he’ll wonder how he managed without it. Even better if his work involves driving, as the holder allows him to use Google Maps hands-free. Of course, when driving, one must remain focused at all times, especially when approaching pedestrian crossings.
- Bluetooth Receiver and Hands Free Walkie Talkie – In the unlikely event he doesn’t have Bluetooth capability or a hands free walkie talkie in his car, this combo is the perfect gift. The Bluetooth receiver plugs into the media player and allows all digital channels to talk to each other, while the walkie talkie facilitates easy communication without the need to hold the device. He can play his favourite smartphone playlists through the media player and even merge with Google Maps, and this will surely spark a desire to install a state-of-the-art media player with full Bluetooth features.
- Vehicle Tracker – If he’s one of those guys that forgets where he parks the car, this is the ideal gift and with a range of 500m, his smartphone screen will show him the exact spot. This device should not be uses as a people or pet finder, due to the limited range, but finding your car in a big carpark is what this gadget can do.
There aren’t that many shopping days left to Xmas and with a Google search, you can be on the website and ordering the gift to arrive before Christmas Day. Every man loves his wheels and you had best check that he doesn’t already have the gadget you’re planning to buy, then order it today from the online supplier and wrap it up nicely and leave it under the tree.