Most times, soaking in information requires a huge amount of focus and dedication, especially when you’re scrolling through print pages. Thanks to the internet, most people now opt for audio materials, including podcasts.
Podcasts present a more modern and easy way to get information on the go. You can do so much while listening, all without affecting the depth of knowledge you can access. Of course, there’s a podcast for everyone regardless of who you are.
For digital marketing experts, like the bulk of human beings, learning never ends. And if you’ve ever craved an option that allows you to get all the updates in your industry without affecting your many schedules, podcasts are just right for you.
With over 1 million podcasts in the internet’s global community, you shouldn’t break a sweat about getting the most informative podcasts to listen to. Equitable Marketing has done that for you.
Not only is Equitable Marketing a leading platform for search engine and social media marketing, it also has a consulting side that keeps you within the loop of the marketing world.
Equitable Marketing suggests that every digital marketer should listen to specific podcasts. Here’s a comprehensive list of the podcasts and why you need to listen to them.
- Duct Tape Marketing: Hosted by John Jantsch, this weekly podcast brings on the world’s leading industry experts in marketing in an interview-styled show.
The average podcast episode of Duct Tape Marketing takes about 15 to 30 minutes to finish off. But best believe the knowledge is worth every stroke of the clock.
- The Science of Social Media: Social media is the life of digital marketing, and that’s not even up for debate. That’s why Brian Peters and Hailley Griffis came up with this podcast that thrashes the intricacies of social media and how it affects marketing.
- CopyBlogger FM: The name quite betrays how straight to the point and valuable this podcast will be. Sonia Simone brings to the fore her deep knowledge of how content creation influences sales.
- Marketing Over Coffee: Yes, the podcast sessions are recorded with cups of coffee somewhere close by. The podcast offers very deep conversations between John Wall, Chris Penn, and guests who share their mind-blowing knowledge on marketing.
- Online Marketing Made Easy: While this podcast has entrepreneurs as its core audience, digital marketers can sure learn valuable insights as well.
The host, Amy Porterfield, infuses personal relatable experiences to drive home important points about successful marketing.
- HBR IdeaCast: The Harvard Business Review has a podcast option for lovers of real, vocal discussions on business themes. With high profile guests on every episode, they discuss every aspect of sales, marketing, AI, and the media.
Definitely worth a listen.
- Marketing School: This podcast is by no means the least of this treasured lineup. Neil Patel’s Marketing School Podcast is top-notch in every sense of the word.
From influencer marketing to social media, SEO and inbound marketing, Patel and his co-host Siu cover the field.
Will you be taking a long walk down the park anytime soon? You may want to consider binge-listening to Equitable Marketing’s podcasts recommendations then.